Customizable Navigation Bar

Friday, August 16, 2013

Blog Reconstruction and Activity

Hey everyone, it has been a while, and I'm tired of saying that every time I post something here. So things are going to change, and I am going to become much more active over the next little while.

As I had said in a post a few months ago, a few friends and I had created a indie game company called LoneWolfPack Interactive. Currently we've created two games on the Android marketplace called President 3D and CuBlitz.

There has been a lot a stuff going on lately, whether it is business related or development related, and I have decided that I am going to start talking about being an independent developer and the pros and cons about it. While we are developing our newest games and tools I will be tossing up articles and cool little tidbits of information about our games, our development process and any cool and useful scripts I create to help move things along.

On top of that, I am also going to be putting some fun stuff up here as well. As people who create games, we also like to play them, so you may see some of our let's play videos posted here as well.

The whole point of what I am doing is so that you can experience what I experience, develop along side me and have fun the whole time.

Anyways, back to it I suppose, I am currently prototyping our newest project, and I said I would have a playable version tonight. Fingers crossed!