Customizable Navigation Bar

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Draw Call Minimizer V2.0

Hello ladies and gentlemen, here is Draw Call Minimizer, one of the tools I have created for you to use, for free, in your Unity Projects

What it does is:

-Combines meshes into as few meshes as possible
-Combines textures into a texture atlas
-Has support for all shaders (including custom ones)
-Works at runtime so no new assets are created
-Also has an editor tool to create assets if you prefer it that way

Now recently, I had some free time so I decided to go through this project again and give it a complete overhaul. I optimized code, added new features, and just made things look prettier in general. I included some images to summarize whats new and what Draw Call Minimizer can do for you.





And here is a video of it in action:


It's up on the Unity Asset Store at https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/2859 for Free.

Anyways take it easy and keep coding!