Customizable Navigation Bar

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Moving This Weekend!!!

That's right you read it, I'm moving. Me and a friend are moving in together so this weekend is consisting of packing and driving! I'm actually pretty excited, and I don't get excited for much, I'm a pretty boring person. 

On top of that I have four tutorials in progress, and some updates on my projects in development, so expect new articles on those anytime. 

Also I would like to apologize now for the Adf.ly crap. I was just testing it out to see how it would work, I'm going to try and see if there is a less invasive way to get the benefits, I really hope there is, I hate ads.

Also, I can't remember if I mentioned this anywhere, but I am teaching math at St.Clair College in Chatham Ontario now, and it's awesome. The only problem with it is that I am on a contract and not a full time faculty. So basically if they don't want me next semester they don't have to sign me on again, and they don't have to give me notice, which is pretty poopy. This is where my being busy comes from because I have another job on top if it to fall back on just in case, and because of that I get maybe a day off a week, and I have to use that day to prep and mark for my classes. 

Anywho, I'm hoping to become more regular like I was before, I'd even like to start doing my video tutorials again, so here's hoping it happens! and happy coding!!!