Customizable Navigation Bar

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Delayed Post (Again!)

GAAAH! Alright, so I am sorry guys. I am moving this weekend so I have to pack like crazy, and I don't think that I will be able to get those videos and posts done, which sucks. So what I plan on doing, instead of doing a triple post next week, is to write up a quick article on some sort of design pattern or an approach to programming this week and next week I will do the double post that was planned for this weekend. This problem with doing these videos is the fact that it takes so long to cut and compress them, then upload to YouTube, I quite literally have to dedicate a day to a tutorial, which is why I can't just throw a whole whack of them together really quickly.

So, like I said, I will write an article, most likely on the factory design pattern, since it is pretty useful, and I will definitely try and get the rest of these top down shooter tutorials finished.

Also, by the looks of it, the RTS won the poll, so tutorials based on RTS mechanics will be coming soon. In between the top down shooter and RTS tutorials, there will be multiple posts based on making your code more efficient, and I will give you guys a heads up on my latests projects. Maybe fill in my two pages for the top down shooter I was working on and the Fly Game, since they are more or less empty right at this moment.

Sorry guys, but I will have more free time to make these posts in the short future, so these delays should happen very often